US Airways is offering 2 Airbus Type Rating Scholarships.
US Airways will award each scholarship to deserving individuals to further their career in the aviation industry as pilots. The training start date will be predicated on the availability of the simulator and US Airways instructors.
- ATP or Military equivalent
- Dues current member of OBAP
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a current OBAP member
- 500 word essay on how this award will help advance their aviation career
- 2nd class medical certificate
The winning scholarship recipients will be announced and awarded at the OBAP National Convention.
2013 Application Deadline: May 24, 2013
NOTE: There is a time-limit of 15 minutes to complete each page of information. If your session times out, you may have to start the process again from the beginning.